Modern Treatment that’s Virtually Invisible
Invisalign clear braces are an excellent and nearly invisible treatment option for patients who need mild to moderate orthodontic treatment to help gently straighten their teeth. The transparent aligners are very similar, in appearance, to a retainer. Our Richmond dentists are specialists in this treatment, helping patients to re-position their teeth and straighten their smiles, without the visible eye sore of traditional metal braces.
Invisalign is used to treat a variety of orthodontic concerns:
- Crooked teeth
While using Invisalign, patients will have very minimal issues with irritation of cheeks and gums versus traditional metal braces. There are also no restrictions on what kinds of foods or drinks you can consume while wearing these clear braces.
How Does Invisalign Work?
- Your dentist will determine a specific plan of action
- A series of custom made aligners will be made just for you
- Each aligner will slightly re-position your teeth
- You’ll switch to a new aligner approximately every 2 weeks to continue the adjustments
- On average, treatment can take about 12 months
Contact our Richmond dental office today to see if this treatment option is right for your orthodontic needs, we’ll be happy to provide a consultation to see if this is the best course of action for you.